THOMAS P CROSKEY
Attorney At Law, Miamisburg, Ohio with focus on Estate Planning, Probate, Real Estate, Corporation/Business law, and Elder law.
Mr. Croskey also partners with other attorneys on Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Medicaid/Elder Law and Wrongful Death Cases.
Mr. Croskey is 60 years old and was born in Dayton, Ohio. He is married to Barb and has 2 grown children, Matt & Abbey.
- 1987 – 1991 CORPORATE GENERAL COUNSEL and SECRETARY, CBC Companies, Inc., Columbus, Ohio
Responsibilities include managing and coordinating all legal, Secretarial and corporate matters of CBC Companies, Inc. and its Subsidiaries.
- 1985 – 1987 ATTORNEY – American Electric Power/Columbus Southern Power Company
- 1980 – 1985 SENIOR ATTORNEY – Toledo Edison Company/First Energy
Responsibilities at both utility companies included: General Litigation, property damage claims, credit collection, representation before the PUCO, bankruptcy court, Bureau of Employment Services hearings and the civil courts; Counseling and Advisory Capacity: General legal opinions, research and writing; personnel matters; credit, bankruptcy and PUCO law, industrial security law; workers’ compensation; customer complaints; real estate matters; Contract drafting, review and negotiations.
- 1979 PROSECUTOR/LEGAL INTERN – Maumee, Ohio Municipal Court – criminal misdeameanor trials and pretrials.
- 1978 – 1979 WORKERS’ COMPENSATION INVESTIGATOR – City of Toledo, Department of Personnel. Injury investigation and evaluation; legal research and writing.
- 1974 – 1977 TEACHER AND SOCCER COACH – Centerville High School
- LEGAL: Juris Doctor, The University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio 43606; Date of Graduation – 1980
- COLLEGE: Miami University, Oxford, Ohio 45056; Date of Graduation – 1974; Degree – B.A. History and Secondary Teaching Certification in Social Studies.
- Admitted to the practice of law in Ohio and the Northern District of Ohio – Federal Court.
- Member of Ohio State and Dayton Bar Associations.
Civic and Community:
- Miamisburg Board of Education: President 2004
- Miamisburg Rotary: President 1999 – 2000; 2002 Rotary Achievement Award
- Miamisburg Schools Education Foundation – Trustee and V-P
- Trinity Church: Teacher, Choir member, and Council Member, President 2013
- City of Miamisburg Board of Tax Appeals – Member
- Farmers & Merchants Bank – Board of Directors
- F & M Bancorp – Board of Directors
- Miamisburg Secondary Academy: V-P, Board Member
Linda S. Bernard
Linda has been with Croskey Law Office since 1995. Her responsibilities include office management, assisting attorney with the administration of estates, answering email, scheduling appointments, preparation of Probate/Estate Account and Estate Tax Returns.
- Sinclair Community College – Major in Business
- Miami University – Associate Degree in Business
- Miamisburg High School – Major in Business
Civic and Community:
- St. Jacob Lutheran Church: Treasurer, Choir member, and Council Member
- Miamisburg Historical Society: Past Vice-president, present Treasurer, and Board Member
Linda is 60 years old and was born in Dayton, Ohio. She is married and has 2 children and 3 grandchildren.
LEE HIERONYMUS: COURT RUNNER/COURIER