THOMAS P CROSKEY
Attorney At Law, Miamisburg, Ohio with focus on Estate Planning, Probate, Real Estate, Corporation/Business law, and Elder law.
Mr. Croskey also partners with other attorneys on Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Medicaid/Elder Law and Wrongful Death Cases.
Mr. Croskey is 60 years old and was born in Dayton, Ohio. He is married to Barb and has 2 grown children, Matt & Abbey.
- 1987 – 1991 CORPORATE GENERAL COUNSEL and SECRETARY, CBC Companies, Inc., Columbus, Ohio
Responsibilities include managing and coordinating all legal, Secretarial and corporate matters of CBC Companies, Inc. and its Subsidiaries.
- 1985 – 1987 ATTORNEY – American Electric Power/Columbus Southern Power Company
- 1980 – 1985 SENIOR ATTORNEY – Toledo Edison Company/First Energy
Responsibilities at both utility companies included: General Litigation, property damage claims, credit collection, representation before the PUCO, bankruptcy court, Bureau of Employment Services hearings and the civil courts; Counseling and Advisory Capacity: General legal opinions, research and writing; personnel matters; credit, bankruptcy and PUCO law, industrial security law; workers’ compensation; customer complaints; real estate matters; Contract drafting, review and negotiations.
- 1979 PROSECUTOR/LEGAL INTERN – Maumee, Ohio Municipal Court – criminal misdeameanor trials and pretrials.
- 1978 – 1979 WORKERS’ COMPENSATION INVESTIGATOR – City of Toledo, Department of Personnel. Injury investigation and evaluation; legal research and writing.
- 1974 – 1977 TEACHER AND SOCCER COACH – Centerville High School
- LEGAL: Juris Doctor, The University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio 43606; Date of Graduation – 1980
- COLLEGE: Miami University, Oxford, Ohio 45056; Date of Graduation – 1974; Degree – B.A. History and Secondary Teaching Certification in Social Studies.
- Admitted to the practice of law in Ohio and the Northern District of Ohio – Federal Court.
- Member of Ohio State and Dayton Bar Associations.
Civic and Community:
- Miamisburg Board of Education: President 2004
- Miamisburg Rotary: President 1999 – 2000; 2002 Rotary Achievement Award
- Miamisburg Schools Education Foundation – Trustee and V-P
- Trinity Church: Teacher, Choir member, and Council Member, President 2013
- City of Miamisburg Board of Tax Appeals – Member
- Farmers & Merchants Bank – Board of Directors
- F & M Bancorp – Board of Directors
- Miamisburg Secondary Academy: V-P, Board Member
Position: Legal Assistant
Kathleen has been with Croskey Law Office since 2018. Her responsibilities include office management, assisting attorney with the administration of estates, answering email, scheduling appointments, preparation of Probate/Estate Account and Estate Tax Returns.
Civic and Community:
- Kathleen volunteers at her church as well as My Father’s House Ministries in Germantown Ohio
LEE HIERONYMUS: COURT RUNNER/COURIER